Range of performance
Our activities in the field of structural design include not only the planning of new buildings, but above all the recalculation of existing structures, taking into account the actual state (e.g. aging condition, changed load conditions), as well as the static calculation of construction conditions and interceptions in maintenance planning.
The experience of our employees covers the usual building construction, hydraulic engineering and structural engineering. With the help of modern software, we are able to represent three-dimensional FE-models as well as construction processes, which are essential for the design of bonded bridges, for example.
Our service portfolio of structural analysis
- Structural analysis in building construction / solid construction / steel construction
- Bridge recalculation according to the guideline for recalculation of existing road bridges
- Bridge recalculations according to Ril 805 for railway bridges
- Bridge planning: steel bridges, bonded bridges, reinforced concrete bridges, prestressed concrete bridges
- Structural dynamics / earthquake dimensioning
- Creation of construction plans (e.g. formwork and reinforcement plans, precast element plans, steel construction overview plans)