Inspection of buildings according to VDI guideline 6200
In bridge construction, which has been regulated by DIN 1076 since approx. 1939, the regular inspection of buildings is currently becoming increasingly important. Following the accumulation of tragic structural collapses at the beginning of 2006, the need for a technical rule to ensure the stability of buildings was identified. On the basis of the information provided by the conference of construction ministers, the VDI Guideline 6200 (February 2010 edition) was developed in the meantime, which is now used by many real estate owners as the basis for the regular inspection of their buildings.
LPI Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH is a registered member of VFIB (Association for the Promotion of Quality Assurance and Certification of Education and Training of Engineers in Structural Testing) and is a competent and reliable partner with experience gained from more than 1,300 successfully completed structural tests in accordance with DIN 1076 and VDI 6200.
With our experienced and highly qualified employees, we offer you extensive technical know-how for target-oriented and economical solutions in high quality for your complex tasks in the fields of construction technology, building material technology and building repair.
- Checks according to VDI 6200
- Preparation of construction book for structural stability
- Documentation of inspections
- Structural inspections / structural diagnostics
- Damage and repair expertises
- Concept for repair and planning
- Structural monitoring
- Company-owned building materials laboratory
Our experienced and trained specialists are at your disposal for the inspection of your buildings:
- Certificate - Training course for building inspectors in building construction
- Certificate - Course for building inspectors according to DIN 1076